Japanese Version is Here
I'm interested in High Performance Networking.
Now, I reseach that how to exploit low-latency and high-throughput networking
with Software (e.g. DPDK) and Comodity hardwares.
I'm a 4th grader of the science and engineering department and join
Network-Security-Lab of HU.
- Fullname: Hiroki SHIROKURA
- Handlename: slankdev
- Countory: Japan
- Age : 22 (B4)
- Email : slank.dev [at] gmail.com
I also join the following events.
- Contributing DPDK
- IIJ-II Part time Job (Researching about Packet Processing)
- Cybozu Labs Youth
- IPA Security Camp (Tutor)
- HPN (High Performance Netwoking) with Software
- Dynamic Auto tuning of DPDK
- Exploit library that is friendly DPDK
a protocol analyzer like a wireshark on CUI/TUI
extensible packet analyze library in C++11
network stack using DPDK
- High Performance Network stack using DPDK, Anual Report in CybozuLabYouth
- High Performance Networking with DPDK & Multi/Many Core
- Offloading BPF Implementation to FPGA-NIC (propose)
- Anual Report in Seccamp2017 as Tutor
- LibPGEN: Extensible Packet analyze Library, Anual Report in CybozuLabYouth
- Development Packet Analyze Library in Security-Camp-Award 2016 (award of excellence)
Some another slides. please see my slideshare.
- 2017 Open Source Conference Hokkado (will)
- 2016 Open Source Conference Tokyo/Spring
- 2016 Open Source Conference Hokkaido
- 2016 IPA Security Camp
- 2015 IPA Security Camp
- 2015 Open Source Conference Tokyo/Fall Show
- 2016 Open Source Conference Tokyo/Spring Lecture
- 2016 Open Source Conference Hokkaido Lecture
- 2016 IPA Security Camp Tutor
- 2016 Cybozu Labs Youth
Last update 2017.5.5
Copyright © 2017-2020 Hiroki SHIROKURA All Rights Reserved.